I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Amy and here it is a link to her blog – Push-Ups and Ponytails ! Her blog is like Google, there’s something for everybody. So, if you haven’t checked it yet, go on, you won’t be disappointed! I absolutely adore Rosie, her dog, and here you can find more information about Amy’s little furry friend.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are the seven facts about me:
1. I have fear of spiders (it is more like a phobia), earthquakes and heights.
2. I absolutely and truly love beer! I just can’t get enough of it! It is an unconditional love!
3. My favourite TV show of all times is F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and I am something like a maniac about it. I have all 10 seasons, with the uncut episodes, and (MANIAC ALERT) I love to start my days with a cup of coffee and an episode from the show. You can imagine how many times I watched it…and still do!
4. So, about that cup of coffee…well, I can’t live without coffee. My favourite coffee is Lazzarin – the white one! I was devastated when I lived in the USA, that I couldn’t find my coffee there. Now, I travel with it, wherever I go.
5. I love to read books. Sometimes, I am so into the story of a book, that I really forget about the life outside of it. It’s like I am in the book and nothing else matters! Some of my favourite books are – To Chicago and Back by Aleko Konstantinov; Divergent (and its sequels – Insurgent and Allegiant) by Veronica Roth; The Good Guy by Dean Koontz. Well, there are a lot more, but I thought about these right now.
6. I watch like more then 10 shows, I think… here are my favourite ones: F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (no surprise here 😀 ), How I Met Your Mother (although it’s over now, it’s one of the best! ), Pretty Little Liars ( I haven’t lost hope, that one day we will indeed find out who -A. is) , Sex and the City ( like the first two, it’s over, but I am not over watching it) , The Big Bang Theory ( of course, I love Sheldon! ) , Modern Family (can’t get enough of Sofia Vergara’s accent ), The Vampire Diaries (although, the first 3 and a half seasons, were better…), The Originals ( gotta love how Joseph Morgan says “Love” ), Under the Dome ( everything Stephen King does is amazing, from books to helping with the show) . So, there are more, but I think this is enough information for you right now. Oh, and I just started watching Game of Thrones..we’ll see how that goes.
7. I hate mushrooms, things with coconut and rice. Although I eat some traditional Bulgarian dishes with rice, I don’t like it.
Here you can check the blogs I choose to nominate:
Thanks again to Amy for nominating me, also the blogs I nominated, because I love reading them and all of you for reading all of this!
Also, a big thank you for nominating me, to a very talented writer, who has self-published a book of poetry, but more about her here – Life, As It Happens .