Hi, guys, I’ve been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award, by the sweet and funny Ellis. Here is a link to her blog – Ellis Goes On Holiday; if you haven’t checked it yet, don’t waist your time and just do it! I promise, it is worth doing it. She is a fellow travel blogger, which also loves to share recipes, photos and tips. It is really inspiring to read her blog, and I hope I’ll soon feature her in my interview section!
The rules are simple: thank the blogger who nominated you, come up with seven facts about yourself and then make your own nominations.
I’ve had the similar experience with the One Lovely Blog Award, so this time I’ll include different facts about me. Here they are:
1. I love the old video Shape Your Body, with Cindy Crawford. It was released in 1990, I think, but it works for me, so I do it often. Her other workouts are also very good.
2. As you know I love to travel, and I’ll be spending this summer in the USA, again.
3. I love Christmas (well who doesn’t), and every year I watch Home Alone 1 and 2. And I am pretty sure, that I am not the only one!
4. My favourite colors are light-blue and purple.
5. I am scared of flying. When I am on an airplane….well, I am a mess! But, since I love to travel, I have to do it.
6. I love to cook!
7. 7 is my favourite number.
So, I just gave you some useful and useless information, but it is over now, just breathe! 🙂
Here are the 5 blogs I nominate:
4. Nimmi Afzal